我為何會成為一位扶輪社員?

Why I Am A Rotarian?

台北松山扶輪社前社長 高永吉 PP Spencer  2005/01/23


UP


 

有許多理由使我能成為扶輪社員。

There are several reasons why I am a Rotarian. 

然而最主要的原因是有無數的扶輪社員,他們很慷慨的贊助我,使我能成為遠赴國外的扶輪基金大使獎學生。

However, the main reason is due to the countless number of Rotarians who generously supported my service as a Rotary Foundation Ambassadorial Scholar abroad. 

如今我要以身為扶輪社員的一份子,回饋扶輪基金會,並支助下一代的大使獎學生。

I now want to give back and support future generations of Ambassadorial Scholars as a Rotarian myself.

美國6440地區伊文斯頓燈塔扶輪社

Harvey Newcomb III

Harvey Newcomb III

Rotary Club of Evanston Lighthouse,

Illinois, District 6440

USA

我為何會成為一個扶輪社員

Why I am a Rotarian

這是一份免費,每週發行的刊物,涵蓋有關為何他們會是〝扶輪社員〞啟發性的扶輪社員的聲明。我們希望這份刊物能激發其他的人,來審視他們屬於扶輪一份子的原因,並幫助他們去了解在促進瞭解及世界和平方面每位社員有多麼大的價值。請將你的感想就在今天寄給我們。

 

This free, weekly feature contains inspiring statements from Rotarians on why they are "Rotarians." We hope this will encourage others to examine the reasons why they belong to Rotary and help them to see the tremendous value of each     membership in creating understanding and world peace. Send us yours today.

為何你是扶輪社員?

Why are you a Rotarian?

請將你自己的〝為何成為扶輪社員〞300字以下感言(並附上你的全名,你的扶輪社,地區及國家及一張jpg.檔的照片)寄到EBlender@aol.com

Send your own "Why I am a Rotarian" in 300 words or less (and please include your full name, your club, district and country and a jpg. photo if available) to: EBlender@aol.com.

歡迎所有扶輪社員將他們的小品文,加入〝為何我會是計劃〞WHY I AM project

 

All Rotarians are invited to submit their essay for inclusion in this WHY I AM project.

 

請點選瀏覽我為何會成為一位扶輪社員網頁http://www.whyiam.org

WHY I AM A ROTARIAN   Visit: http://www.whyiam.org